Sunday, July 21, 2013

A little text only post

Hi there~

The next convention I visit is Animagic (26-28.07) and here is the plan:
estellew hibiki1 acchan
Friday:
Costume: Estelle (Tales of Vesperia)
/showact at the outdoor stage: 14:00-15:00
Saturday:
Costume: Ganaha Hibiki (The Idolm@ster 2) [epispde 25]
/participation in the cosplay contest with Miki&Takane
Sunday:
Costume: Maeda Atsuko 13th (AKB0048) [Shoujotachi yo]
/showact at the outdoor stage: 15:30-16:00

what I have left to do:
Estelle:
- sew the ribbon onto the belt
-find shoes (somewhere around the house)
-headpiecething
-blastia

Acchan:
- finish correcting the ribbon
- adjust the jacket
-microphone (!)

At Cosday I suddenly realized that although I stressed so much to finish the costume when asked for a photo I had no idea how to pose *facepalm* I need a mic. 

See you there~

No comments:

Post a Comment